Thursday, July 21, 2011

sample RTW budget.

Well, here we go. I've crunched some numbers, and came up with a very general, preliminary budget for the trip. I wanted to get an idea of how much this trip is actually going to cost, including the upfront expenses (flights, eurail pass, shots, gear). Now, some of the things I already have or purchased recently. My backpack and camera is already taken care of, as well as some of the clothing. I'm hoping that my mom and I can figure out how to sew zippers so I can make a few organizers for my bag, as well as converting some pants into more travel-friendly/thief-proof bottoms.


So what's the rough estimate for 4 months of traveling around the world...? Take a look at the link below to find out.


https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0An2g0Dx-YwpGdExmOFJxcnByTEhxMHRtSkxHQjdnenc&output=html


And just because, here's one of many pictures that I've seen that make the money I plan to spend worthwhile...

Tulip Season in The Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment