Monday, February 8, 2010

more from vacation.

I finally got around to uploading more images onto my computer from Hawaii. Here's some of my favorites...
There was a kayak at the house we stayed at, so on the mornings that it was not raining, Brent and I got out exercise in.

Exploring local art in Chinatown.

Hanauma Bay - where I discovered I'm slightly terrified of snorkeling and sea turtles.

The pigeon that stalked us most of the day. He was far too friendly for his own good.

Getting our pineapple cut up at the farmer's market in Honolulu.
Where the road ends at the North Shore.

Inspired by a photo that my sister-in-law took. I really like the little piece of sea glass in the top left corner.
Brent and I.

The Smith's.

"Wild" chickens.

This waterfall was at the end of a 3 mile long hike. It wouldn't have been that bad, but due to all the rain, the roots of the trees were exposed causing a very uneven and quite dangerous walkway. Also, it was uphill. Both ways.

At the beach in Honolulu.

I'm still working on developing a roll of film that I took on the trip. I've successfully made the contact sheet and will hopefully get a few scans up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment