Friday, January 15, 2010

legwarmers, plus some.


As promised earlier - the legwarmer pictures.



With one already completed, I'm not super thrilled with they way it turned out. I cast on a little too loose, so the bottom is a bit bigger than it needs to be. The only other time I've used a rib stitch was to make a hat last winter, so it took a few times to get used to "knit two purl two" again. I might add some buttons or weave in a contrasting color - something to spice them up a bit.



Below is a picture of my dinner from last night: Falafel spinach salad with a roasted pepper vinaigrette dressing, black bean and cheese english muffin sandwich, and a side of beets. I buy the Fantastic Food falafel mix rather than preparing my own, it's a super convenient vegan alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment